Re: [libmicrohttpd] Double regarding suspended connection and pthread_ex

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Double regarding suspended connection and pthread_exit
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 22:47:16 -0300

Now I totally understand what you meant. All the explanations helped me a lot.

Thank you very much for all help! ☺

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 9:52 PM Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> wrote:
You should resume once the data is available, which _likely_ means
position 2 (I don't know enough about your code to be sure).  You also
need a way to stop the 'long time processing of data' if you get the
SIGTERM, and then join the thread before calling MHD_stop_daemon().

--
Silvio Clécio