Re: [libmicrohttpd] Problem send large trunk of data over upgraded conne

From: Việt Nguyễn Xuân
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Problem send large trunk of data over upgraded connection with epoll and https enabled
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 17:16:52 +0000

Hi all,

Sorry, I cannot reply your email, so I reply it here.
I'm sorry, for the moment I cannot provide the code for you. But you can reproduce the issue by modify the src/microhttpd/test_upgrade.c, set the connection memory limit to a very low value, for example 512, this change should be made for HTTPS section. In the function "run_usock" and "run_usock_client", please replace the test string "Hello World" by a real larger string with length about 160 - 170 bytes. After that do a make check and you will see the test_upgrade_tls test hang forever.

Thanks,
Best regards,
Viet