[libmicrohttpd] HTTP and HTTPs parallel

From: Sandra Gilge
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] HTTP and HTTPs parallel
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 15:53:12 +0200

Hallo,
is ist possible to implement A libmicrohttpd WEB-Server that supports HTTP AND HTTPs with one daemon? I was able to setup a HTTP Webserver and also a HTTPS Web server. But it then always answers only for HTTP or HTTPS but not both.
Do I have to call MHD_start_daemon twice with the different settings?
Thanks