Re: [libmicrohttpd] tiny websocket above LMHD

From: silvioprog
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] tiny websocket above LMHD
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019 00:56:10 -0300

Hello José,

first, thanks for this awesome work! I took a look at the sources and it seems very clean. I'll test it on Windows. I saw you did the client too, so it will be very helpful for who those want to study WS.

But, I have two questions: is it very difficult to do a minimal WS example to distribute in the MHD examples? If so, will mark the #5501 as 'won't fix' and close the issue. The other question is if it could be used as dependency in a library under LGPL license.

Once more, thank you very much for sharing it! ☺