Re: [libmicrohttpd] HTTPS errors

From: Evgeny Grin
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] HTTPS errors
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 00:14:34 +0300

All tests are passed on GNU/Linux (i686, x86_64, SPARC, ARM), macOS,
Windows (MinGW and MSVC), FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Solaris.
One or two tests are failing on GNU Hurd.

If you are using git:
autoreconf -v
/configure
make all
make check

If you are using released tarball, skip first step.

--
Best Wishes,
Evgeny Grin