Re: [libmicrohttpd] Need --disable-examples

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Need --disable-examples
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2014 23:28:28 +0100

Hi!

I checked, and none of the examples require epoll().  Some use epoll()
conditionally (if available), but that is fine and the code does compile
if I pass --disable-epoll to configure.

Having an option to disable examples entirely is IMO not a great idea,
we should just make sure to only compile those that do work. If you have
a specific instance of configure options/platform and examples that
FTBFS, please do let me know. But I tested epoll() -- and at least with
*recent* MHD builds all should be fine.

Happy hacking!

Christian