[libmicrohttpd] MJPEG streaming using MHD : only first frame displayed i

From: Kiran G
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] MJPEG streaming using MHD : only first frame displayed in client
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 13:12:56 +0530

Hi all,

I am trying to implement MJPEG streaming server using MHD. I have attached my test code.

Basically I am looping through a directory with JPEG files to create each frame. And I am able to start the process without any error.

But fetching the URL using wget gets stuck . Vlc player shows the first frame only.

I suspect there is some issue with buffer handling in the callback function. Please take a look and let me know if you find any issues in my code(Please note that this is just POC code). Also If there is a publicly available implementation of MJPEG server using MHD please let me know.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Kiran G