[libmicrohttpd] How to know MHD_OPTION_CONNECTION_LIMIT has reached?

From: Nikhil Saraf
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] How to know MHD_OPTION_CONNECTION_LIMIT has reached?
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 15:42:27 -0500

Hello Folks,

I've been trying for more than a week to figure out a way to handle MHD_OPTION_CONNECTION_LIMIT; but no breakthrough yet.

As of now, with the latest version of microhttpd, if I configure max.no.of connections to, say, 3, then a 4th connection just "waits" until one of the earlier connection closes down. I want the 4th connection to not even get through. Is there a way to achieve this?

I was thinking to let the "handler" insert "Connection: close" header into the response; but the question is: how does handler become aware that MHD_OPTION_CONNECTION_LIMIT has reached?

Please advise/suggest/help.

Regards,
Nikhil.