Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_suspend_connection API

From: Luke-Jr
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_suspend_connection API
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 04:00:43 +0000

On Tuesday, December 03, 2013 8:45:55 PM Christian Grothoff wrote:
> libmicrohttpd 0.9.32 adds the 'MHD_suspend_connection' API for suspending
> connections so that they can be resumed later when the server has more
> data.  This was previously not possible when using a thread pool or
> internal select.  Note that in thread-per-connection mode the application
> must still not use this call and should instead simply block.

How is this supposed to work? It seems that if I resume the connection,
nothing is ever called again. Calling my handler manually after resuming also
yields no results. I can't seem to locate any examples or other software using
this interface either.

In case my attempted code is helpful: http://codepad.org/RQNIZ2rx

Thanks,

Luke