[libmicrohttpd] MHD_add_connection multiple requests

From: Wolfgang Haupt
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_add_connection multiple requests
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 19:08:56 +0100

Hi,

I face following situation:

I wrote a very simple implementation of a webserver for handling streaming of videos and music.
This works very well, now I need to handle the situation that this server is behind a NAT firewall.
So I came up with the MHD_add_connection function.

I managed to get the first GET response from the media player, but I my response-callback isn't called when the media player requests another part of the current media item.

I imagine in "normal" daemon mode the player uses a new connection for sending further GET-Requests, but in case of using MHD_add_connection how can I do this?

Eg.:

Player:
HTTP GET
bytes=0-*

Server:
HTTP Partial Content
Range-Bytes=0-745125/745126

(following GET never comes across)
Player:
HTTP GET
bytes=245458-*

I did not find any hints for MHD_add_connection in the docs.
Can anyone help me here?

Thx and kind regards,
Wolfgang