[libmicrohttpd] Queuing responses?

From: Glenn
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Queuing responses?
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:03:32 -0700

Following up on today's digest ---

I'm going through the libmicrohttpd tutorial and working through the examples.
One question that comes to my mind is why the second invocation of the
connection handler is necessary/desirable. In the tutorial it is stated: "This
is because the content of the message body will not be received if a response
is queued in the first iteration. Furthermore, the connection will be closed
right after the response has be transferred then." Apparently I'm missing
something. Can someone supply details (or a pointer to where this has already
been discussed) as to the requests and responses that MHD is going through?

Glenn