Re: [libmicrohttpd] Debian maintainer needed

From: Piotr Grzybowski
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Debian maintainer needed
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 08:44:01 +0100

hullo!

I would love to do it. Although I maintained libmicrohttpd debs in my previous job it will be hard to proove that I acctually am able to do it, so i foresee some problems in sponsoring. Also I am not entirely sure how much time is needed, if there are no immediate objections from you I could contact Daniel and we could work something out.

yours,
pg

P.S.
sorry for misprints I do not have a physical keyboard on this device.