Re: [libmicrohttpd] largepost example problems

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] largepost example problems
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 12:47:06 -0600

Without seeing the code, everything I say is speculation. Assuming your code
is correct (big "if"), I would point out some bugfixes relating to POST (see
ChangeLog, August 24th) in SVN HEAD.  So you may try to use SVN HEAD to see
if that helps. If it does not, maybe you want to post the essence of your
code so that possible problems you may have with using the API can be
spotted.

Best,

Christian