libjit

[Libjit] Getting address of current function

From: Aritz Erkiaga
Subject: [Libjit] Getting address of current function
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 16:34:03 +0200

Hello,
I know that jit_insn_call can be used to call the current function recursively, and I was wondering if it was possible to get the address of the function currently being built for a reason other than calling. Currently I get it from a data structure holding the addresses of all compiled closures. It is important that this address the implementation substitutes as an immediate value or otherwise be numerically equal to that returned by jit_function_to_closure after calling jit_function_compile on the function.
Thanks in advance
Regards, Aritz