libjit

[Libjit] Endless loop on jit_function_compile

From: Mario Morgenthum
Subject: [Libjit] Endless loop on jit_function_compile
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 21:01:39 +0100

Hey,

I tried to compile libjit on windows with cygwin64, but it crashed with a segfault on gen-apply (already tried to compile with -O0 and some other options). Now I built it with --host=i686-w64-mingw32 (and i686-pc-cygwin). Dumping a function with jit_dump_function works, but every time I want to compile it with jit_function_compile, the application ends in an endless loop ... even with an empty function. The same application works with os x. Are there any known issues/solutions for this problem?

Thank you