libjit

[Libjit] Github clone of libjit

From: Anindya Chatterjee
Subject: [Libjit] Github clone of libjit
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 22:02:08 +0530

Hi,

First of all kudos to the team for this wonderful library. I was wondering is it possible for the team to create a clone of libjit at Github? As github is the most popular open source repository these days and lots of people are involved in it, moving libjit to github will have some obvious advantages. More people can get involved into this project and it will get much more contributions. So I was thinking is there any such plan in near future?

Regards,
Anindya

Sent using CloudMagic