libffcall

Re: [Libffcall] Accepted projects for GSoC 2016

From: Avneet Kaur
Subject: Re: [Libffcall] Accepted projects for GSoC 2016
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 13:37:07 +0530

Hi Daniel,

You need to get it touch with Sam.
He is having a very clear visibility of libffcall.
Feel free to reach me If you have any doubt.

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 4:33 AM, Daniel Jour <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

According to the project overview page there are two accepted projects
for libffcall:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5894719238307840
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/projects/#5412443132002304

I'm working on a new release for CLISP as my GSoC project. Since CLISP
is mentioned directly in one of the projects and is AFAIK one of the
main "users" of libffcall I thought I'd get in touch with you.

As the project descriptions are rather vague: Are there any further
plans or details yet?

Best,
Daniel Jour

--
Er. Avneet Kaur
Blog: www.avneetkhasla.wordpress.com

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success."