liberty-eiffel

Re: Some question about Eiffel.

From: Krishna
Subject: Re: Some question about Eiffel.
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 17:09:48 +0530

http://smarteiffel.loria.fr/papers/papers.html

> One more - what happend when condition not met (not fullfilled)? Stop
> program, don't run block (called feathure),  message to log, or what? Can it
> chaged?

there is a runtime, sources are in $SE/sys/runtime/c/, that is linked
to the generated C code that provides support for GC, exception
handling, and some more (debugger, profiler, etc).

Cheers,
  --krishna

--
The art of progress is to preserve order amid change
and to preserve change amid order.