liberty-eiffel

[Liberty-eiffel] Warnign about 'const' qualifier

From: Germán Arias
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] Warnign about 'const' qualifier
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 12:32:49 -0600

Hi,

I have a C function like this:

const char* IupConfigGetVariableStr(Ihandle* ih, const char* group,
                                    const char* key);

When I call it from Eiffel I get this warning:

warning: assignment discards ‘const’ qualifier from pointer target type
[enabled by default]

I assign the returned value to a POINTER, and then make a string from
it. It works fine but is there a way to remove this warning?

Regards
Germán