liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Timers on Liberty Eiffel

From: A. Arias
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] Timers on Liberty Eiffel
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 13:41:29 -0600

El sáb, 16-04-2016 a las 23:39 +0200, Raphael Mack escribió:
> Hi,
>
> take a look at the sequencer. There you'll find the possibility to add
> events some time in future...
>
> It is not trivial to use, but in tutorial you'll find some examples on
> it.
>
> Regards,
> Rapha

Thanks Rapha. My intention is create an example to show the use of
IUP_PROGRESS_BAR in eiffel-iup. Initially I thought in a kind of timer
to show the progress of the bar. I adapted one of the examples in
sequencer directory, but don't work :( The progress bar is updated only
after all the jobs has finished. I try also with a loop "from .. until..
loop .. end", but the same. The progress bar is updated only after the
loop has finished. Then I try calling an agent in each item in an array,
but same result.

Any advice about what I'm doing wrong? Or how solve this?

Thanks
Germán