liberty-eiffel

[Liberty-eiffel] SoC 2016

From: Alyona Morozov
Subject: [Liberty-eiffel] SoC 2016
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 13:33:44 +0100

Hi everyone,

I am Alyona Morozov, pursuing a BSc in Computer Science from the
University of York, England. I am a 2016 GSoC aspirant and would like to do
a project on LibertyEiffel, developing the Scientific Wrappers or Windows support project for Liberty Eiffel. I am currently looking at the code on Github. I am planning on starting work on these proposals this week and submit to a mentor for early review.

I will like to know if there are any prerequisites to contribute to this project?

Thank you for your reply,

Sincerely,
Alyona