liberty-eiffel

Re: [Liberty-eiffel] serial device

From: Raphael Mack
Subject: Re: [Liberty-eiffel] serial device
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 22:19:57 +0200

Am Montag, den 12.05.2014, 13:28 +0200 schrieb Cyril ADRIAN:
> Hi Raphael,
>

> 1. Sounds OK to me, as long as there is no lost memory in -no_gc
> mode :-)

Mh, this was not SOO successful ;-) I damaged the SEGC, as it uses
structs with the name Bxxx where xxx is the type ID, right? and this
leads to a name clash when including termios.h, which defines the speed
constants Bxxx.

I'd like to rename the GC structs and replace the B names by GC_B.

Another topic which came to my mind is the question, whether it was a
good decision to add the C defines and the termios.h include directly to
io.h. Currently I tend to move this to a separate termios-plugin, to
have the termios.h include only when the TERMINAL_SETTINGS are used...

What do you think?

Rapha