libcvd-members

Re: [libcvd-members] libcvd-members] videofilebuffer.cc compile error

From: E. Rosten
Subject: Re: [libcvd-members] libcvd-members] videofilebuffer.cc compile error
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 14:10:15 +0100 (BST)

Hi

I'm afraid that we don't yet support the 8.x series of FFMPEG, since they've changed the interface (again), but unlike other previous changes, it is not obvious how to upgrade ot the new API.

For now, the best workaround is to install an older version somewhere, and compile against that. I think anything in the 0.7 series should be OK. I'm on 0.7.11 and it works fine.

A 0.8.x compatible version will be made at some point, but when 0.8 came out most of the documantation was rather poor.

Regards,

-Ed