libcvd-members

Re: [libcvd-members] Open video error

From: Gabriel
Subject: Re: [libcvd-members] Open video error
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 18:46:47 -0300

2011/7/14 Gerhard Reitmayr <address@hidden>
Hi Gabriel,

you need to configure libcvd with  --enable-gpl so that the VideoFileBuffer is included. VideoFileBuffer uses ffmpeg libraries which are GPL (I guess) and not enabled by default, because it would propagate the GPL terms to the user's code.

cheers,
  Gerhard

Thank for your help... but i cant solve the trouble.
I run ./configure -with_ffmpeg -with_v4l2 -enable_gpl (for example)
In the process print:
checking for v4l2... no
checking for strange v4l2... no
checking linux/videodev.h usability... yes
checking linux/videodev.h presence... yes

more...

checking ffmpeg/avcodec.h usability... no
checking ffmpeg/avcodec.h presence... no
checking for ffmpeg/avcodec.h... no
checking ffmpeg/avformat.h usability... no
checking ffmpeg/avformat.h presence... no
checking for ffmpeg/avformat.h... no
checking ffmpeg/swscale.h usability... no
checking ffmpeg/swscale.h presence... no
checking for ffmpeg/swscale.h... no
checking libavcodec/avcodec.h usability... no
checking libavcodec/avcodec.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: libavcodec/avcodec.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: libavcodec/avcodec.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: libavcodec/avcodec.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: libavcodec/avcodec.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: libavcodec/avcodec.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
checking for libavcodec/avcodec.h... no
checking libavformat/avformat.h usability... no
checking libavformat/avformat.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: libavformat/avformat.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: libavformat/avformat.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: libavformat/avformat.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: libavformat/avformat.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: libavformat/avformat.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
checking for libavformat/avformat.h... no
checking libswscale/swscale.h usability... no
checking libswscale/swscale.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: libswscale/swscale.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: libswscale/swscale.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: libswscale/swscale.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: libswscale/swscale.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: libswscale/swscale.h: proceeding with the compiler's result

more...

Missing options for linux-gnu:
dc1394v1 dc1394v2 ffmpeg v4l2buffer

I cant understand why dont work...