libcvd-members

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [libcvd-members] DV Camera Access

From: E. Rosten
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: [libcvd-members] DV Camera Access
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:11:34 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009, address@hidden wrote:

Yeah, this issue is confusing. I see a posting about it in an earlier version of libdc1394 relating specifically to the Fire-i camera. It's strange, When I run the application it gives me the warning 3 times:

libdc1394 warning: packet 479 had error status 0
libdc1394 warning: packet 479 had error status 0
libdc1394 warning: packet 479 had error status 0

As far as I can tell, this is a problem with libdc1394 on the mac:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.multimedia.libdc1394.devel/

It does capture a single frame from the camera and display it. It gives me 3 warnings even if I run the code with no loop as follows:

As far as I know this is harmless, as long as video seems to be captured successfully.

-Ed