libcvd-members

[libcvd-members] ffmpeg and swscale

From: Pablo Barrera
Subject: [libcvd-members] ffmpeg and swscale
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:43:51 +0100

Hi

I am trying to compile CVD in macosx but it seems that my version of ffmpeg is incompatible

Undefined symbols:
  "_img_convert", referenced from:
CVD::VFB::RawVideoFileBuffer::read_next_frame() in videofilebuffer.o
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [libcvd.dylib] Error 1

I've read in the archive of the mailing list this is a known issue. Is there any solution available yet? I've tried to fix myself but I lack a lot of knowledge about ffmpeg. Even with the information available at [1] [2] I haven't succeeded. Anyone with more knowledge about this could give some hints about what I should change at videofilebuffer.cc?

Cheers,

Pablo

[2] http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/ffmpeg/trunk/vhook/watermark.c?r1=6577&r2=6649