libcvd-members

Re: [libcvd-members] Compile error in Mac OS X

From: Edward Rosten
Subject: Re: [libcvd-members] Compile error in Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 09:12:32 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008, Dongpyo Hong wrote:

After I got libcvd from cvs, it just worked fine as you told.
And now, I am trying to test "fast" (fast-test-src).
It is complied without complains, but it complains in linking as follows.

g++ -c -o fast.o -I /usr/local/include -g -ggdb  -Wall fast.cxx
g++ fast.o -o fast -L /usr/local/lib -lcvd
ld: in /usr/local/lib, can't map file, errno=22
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Am I missing something?

I'm not sure. This looks like there are incorrect permissions on one of the libraries. That's probably an error in installing libcvd.

Can you show me the output of:

ls -l /usr/local/lib/libcvd*

You could also try running:

chmod a+rx /usr/local/lib/libcvd.s*