libcvd-members

[libcvd-members] GVars3 example

From: Pablo Barrera González
Subject: [libcvd-members] GVars3 example
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 17:14:36 +0200

Hello everyone,

I am new in the mailing list and I would like to introduce me. My name is Pablo Barrera and I am working as teaching assistant at Rey Juan Carlos University, where I have just finished my PhD in Computer Science. I am interested in use CVD in some projects for object tracking. So far no problem, however I am not able to understand how GVars3 works.

Is there any example or small tutorial about how to use GVars3?

Thank you in advance.

Pablo Barrera
http://gsyc.es/~barrera/index_en.html