libcvd-members

Re: [libcvd-members] Lapack configure.in issue

From: Edward Rosten
Subject: Re: [libcvd-members] Lapack configure.in issue
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 12:07:11 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 30 May 2008, Simon Taylor wrote:

When updating CVD, configure didn't correctly work out that on my box -lgfortran is required for lapack.

I "fixed" it for me by moving the CHECK_FOR_LIBRARY with APPEND(LIBS, -lgfortran) to the top of the lapack checks in configure.in. I think what's going wrong is that all of the lapack checks have the identical AC_CHECK_LIB(lapack, dgesvd_, [], [a=1]) line, the result of which seems to get cached after the first time it's encountered.

I don't speak autoconf/bash very well, so thought I'd leave it for someone more qualified to look at...

Can you attach the output of configure, and config.log?

-Ed