libcvd-members

Re: [libcvd-members] CVD build problems

From: Edward Rosten
Subject: Re: [libcvd-members] CVD build problems
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:22:01 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008, James Loxam wrote:

I've just tried updating to the latest version of CVD and seem to be having
a few problems with the build script.

I presume its some problem with the detection of my build system, but it
wants to compile cvd using files (cvd_src/noarch/convert_rgb_to_y.o and
cvd_src/noarch/yuv422_wrapper.o) in a 'cvd_src/noarch' directory which
doesn't exist.  I can't work out where or how the configure scripts sets
these variables, and manually hacking the makefile doesn't work, it will
compile these files but fails during linking due to missing objects
(presumably there's a couple of #define's linked to this problem which I
haven't changed.

Try doing cvd up -d, this will get new subdirectories along with the new files in them. This should fix the problem.

Variables are set on  line 827

cat config.have_bits - <<ENDDEPS  | awk -f make/compile_deps.awk >
config.dep_tmp

-Ed

The config.log is attached if that helps, any other files just request

Thanks,
James