Re: [Libcdio-devel] Rock Ridge deep directory support

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Rock Ridge deep directory support
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 10:39:16 +0200

Hi,

Pete Batard wrote:
> I'm pretty sure this is because we don't have a .in to generate the .sh

The complaints are about the "rightfile" parameter $3 of function
test_iso_read, not about the scripts which do the tests.
I understand the test shall compare a freshly extracted file with a
file from the tarball.

Rocky Bernstein wrote:
> > I think those new files mentioned need to be added to the check_DATA
> > variable test/data/Makefile.am.

> They are already there.

Not the rightfiles "multi_extent_file" and "deep_directory1_file".
(In fresh git pull of 16 June 2020 10:35 +0200.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas