[Libcdio-devel] Release 1.1.0 plans

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] Release 1.1.0 plans
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 22:53:03 -0500

I've just pushed into the git dev branch changes to start to address the
long-standing memory leaks in using the library. Savannah doesn't have a
"merge-request" or "pull request" feature that github and gitlab have (and
I suspect many other shared git repository setups).

However I do think it good for people to review changes before a commit. So
please look at the commit(s) in the dev branch if you have a chance.

There have as usual been a number of small but important changes from
various people. I am planning release 1.1.0 in the Dec 10-25 range.