Re: [Libcdio-devel] Packaging libcdio 0.92 and libcdio-paranoia 10.2+0.9

From: Robert Kausch
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Packaging libcdio 0.92 and libcdio-paranoia 10.2+0.90+1 for Debian
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 14:35:16 +0200

Had a look at libcdio again and realized it's GPL only.

In that case, I think we should go the other way and make libcdio-paranoia GPL only as well. It cannot be used without libcdio anyway so anything using it would have to be GPL anyway. The LGPL option for libcdio-paranoia does not really make sense in that case.

Robert