Re: [Libcdio-devel] Packaging libcdio 0.92 and libcdio-paranoia 10.2+0.9

From: Nicolas Boullis
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Packaging libcdio 0.92 and libcdio-paranoia 10.2+0.90+1 for Debian
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 11:56:59 +0200

Hi Rocky,

On Mon, Sep 08, 2014 at 05:17:26AM -0400, Rocky Bernstein wrote:

> Lastly, the doc/FAQ.txt file has a copyright notice, with the "All
> rights reserved." sentence. Isn't it non-free?

Sorry for bothering you, but do you have an opinion on this one?
I cannot start the Debian transition to libcdio 0.92 (or the upcoming
0.93) without packages for libcdio-paranoia, and I cannot ship a
non-free documentation within Debian main.
Do you have a reason to think this file is free? Or should I use a
stripped-down tarball?

Cheers,

--
Nicolas