Re: [Libcdio-devel] Upgrade libcdio-paranoia to cdparanoia III 10.2 and

From: Robert Kausch
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Upgrade libcdio-paranoia to cdparanoia III 10.2 and other patches
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 08:37:30 +0200

Thanks Rocky!

The second 10.2 patch (libcdio-paranoia-10.2-upgrade-cache.patch) does not seem to be applied yet. That one contains the actual cache management code. Just want to make sure it's not overlooked.

I guessed at some point that you didn't get automatic notifications of the patches. Wanted to get all the bits and pieces together, though, before posting to the mailing list.

It would be great if you could add fre:ac to the projects using libcdio page at http://www.gnu.org/software/libcdio/projects.html.