Re: [Libcdio-devel] Do not list slice devices on OS X

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Do not list slice devices on OS X
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 15:24:14 -0500

Thanks for the information. It doesn't seem like a patch got attached.

The best way to submit a patch is through this link:

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=additem&group=libcdio

Although I haven't seen the patch, if you haven't already done so,
considered adding or amending a test to test/driver/osx.c

Thanks.