Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio 0.91 release candidate

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio 0.91 release candidate
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 19:40:17 -0500

My apologies, there should be a 2 at the end:
http://bashdb.sourceforge.net/libcdio-0.91rc1.tar.bz2

By the way, there is big-endian versus little endian problem that I am
working on for libudf. As a result, if you try this on a big-endian CPU
testudf will fail. I hope to have another version out soon.