Re: [Libcdio-devel] pycdio 0.18 missing symbols

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] pycdio 0.18 missing symbols
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 19:39:17 -0500

Sorry about that.

MIN_DRIVER was deprecated a while ago. ChangeLogs show circa 2009-07-12. It
just takes a while for the binding libraries to catch up.

If you've been following the low-volume email on libcdio-devel,  this is a
somewhat major incompatibility release. And that was discussed probably a
year ago or so.

That's why the jump from 0.83 to 0.90.