Re: [Libcdio-devel] cd-text not working for bin/cue driver?

From: Robert Fuller
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] cd-text not working for bin/cue driver?
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:58:51 -0400

Well, I solved part of the problem.  Apparently, make install does not
update /etc/ld.so.cache.  I had to run ldconfig manually.  In other
words, my application was using the older libcdio rather than the
newer libcdio.

So, now I am getting cd-text, but it seems to be off by one track.
For example, for the cue file I sent "cd-info" gives me back this:

Language 0 'English':
CD-TEXT for Disc:
        TITLE: Music From Big Pink
        PERFORMER: The Band
CD-TEXT for Track  1:
CD-TEXT for Track  2:
        TITLE: Tears Of Rage
        PERFORMER: The Band
CD-TEXT for Track  3:
        TITLE: To Kingdome Come
        PERFORMER: The Band

Note that the CD-TEXT for Track 2 is really the CD-TEXT for Track 1.
The CD-TEXT for Track 3 is really the CD-TEXT for Track 2.  etc.  What
does it do for you?

Rob