Re: [Libcdio-devel] autoheader in the global namespace

From: Robert William Fuller
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] autoheader in the global namespace
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 21:01:58 -0400

It's not limited to MacOS. My 64-bit Wheezy (Debian testing) distro does not have the CDIO_ prefix on things. Do I need a later version of libcdio than what will ship with Wheezy? I have libcdio 0.83 on Wheezy and it lacks the CDIO_ prefix. From cdio_config.h on Wheezy:

/* Define to the full name and version of this package. */
#define PACKAGE_STRING "libcdio 0.83"

/* Define to the one symbol short name of this package. */
#define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libcdio"

/* Define to the home page for this package. */
#define PACKAGE_URL ""

/* Define to the version of this package. */
#define PACKAGE_VERSION "0.83"

Rob