[Libcdio-devel] cued rebooted

From: Robert William Fuller
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] cued rebooted
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 20:07:26 -0400

On a somewhat unrelated note, I have picked up my CD ripper project--cued--where I left off before I went to grad school in 2008. I imported the CVS archives into Git and took the plunge into autotools land. I also incorporated some patches from Eric Shattow (Thank you, Eric!) I am hoping to start making forward progress with this soon, which may bump up the list volume as I try to contribute enhancements to libcdio.

Does anybody have any advice on where to host a Git project? The obvious candidates are http://savannah.nongnu.org/ and https://github.com/, but I am probably missing some. In the past, I hosted the project on gna.org, but they do not support Git.

Rob