Re: [Libcdio-devel] Pete Batard's Changes (MinGW, MSVC, UDF, Joliet, hea

From: Pete Batard
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Pete Batard's Changes (MinGW, MSVC, UDF, Joliet, header ...) merged in. Leon's CD-Text changes coming
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 15:12:40 +0000

On 2012.03.05 03:41, Rocky Bernstein wrote:
On another note, I see there are still paranoia related files in
src/cd-paranoia/ as well as a test/testparanoia.c. Shouldn't these be
removed as well?

Yes. I've made another scan and hopefully have removed all remnants now in
git.

I think I found some more. A patch is now in pbatard-integration2 [1]
(NB: I had to create a pbatard-integration2 as savannah disables fast-forward, so pbatard-integration can't be reused. Looking at previous incidents, it looks like the Savannah admins do not offer the possibility to enable it).

Note that I didn't remove include/cdio/paranoia.h, but maybe it should be removed as well?
Also, do the various .cvsignore serve a purpose anymore?

I'll be working on adding more patches to integration2 in the next few hours.

Regards,

/Pete

[1] http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=libcdio.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/pbatard-integration2