Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD-TEXT documentation

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] CD-TEXT documentation
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 10:06:21 -0500

I have made edits to libcdio libcdio.texi and cd-text.texi taking into
account what you report below. If this is not sufficient let me know.

http://jbum.com/cdg_revealed.html gives me the impression that CD+G uses
the R-W sub code in contrast to the program area that you report that CD
Text uses exclusively. I've tried to make that more clear.

As for a more automated or detailed reference from libcdio.texi to
cd-text.texi, that will eventually be done. Probably though it would be a
link to Internet url. Barring other suggestions or conflicting opinions I
am thinking under Documentation in
http://www.gnu.org/software/libcdio/