Re: [Libcdio-devel] Windows Java wrapper for libcdio

From: Mikael Barbeaux
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Windows Java wrapper for libcdio
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 20:18:49 +0100

Hello,

Thanks for your answer, Rocky.
Unfortunately, after checking XBMC binary packages, I couldn't find any dlls
to libcdio.
But after some searches on Google, I finally found a project that uses
libcdio and made win32 dll from it : it's called Virtual Jaguar. If anyone
are interested about libcdio.dll, you can find it there :
http://www.xs4all.nl/~shalafi/

Enjoy,
M.

--