[Libcdio-devel] git repostories set up

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] git repostories set up
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 11:42:37 -0500

Although it took a little longer than I thought, with the help of
Sylvain Beucler, I've converted the CVS repository to git. Following
Sylvain's recommendation there are now the repositories for the Perl,
Python, Ruby bindings are separate from the C/C++ repository.

For git checkout:

 $ location=git://git.savannah.gnu.org  # if you want anonymous read-only access
 $ developer=you # change 'you'  to your  account name, e.g. 'rocky'
 $ address@hidden:/srv/git  # if you have and
want read-write access

 $ git-clone ${location}/libcdio.git            # C/C++
 $ git-clone ${location}/libcdio/rbcdio.git   # Ruby
 $ git-clone ${location}/libcdio/pycdio.git   # Python
 $ git-clone ${location}/libcdio/Perl-Device-Cdio.git  # Perl

Savannah information on using git:
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/UsingGit . At the bottom of that
are links to using git in general.