Re: [Libcdio-devel] Adding required m4 files

From: Robert William Fuller
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Adding required m4 files
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 21:53:49 -0400

Peter Creath wrote:
I am by no means an autom4te wizard, so I'm submitting this to the
list rather than commiting it to CVS.

Anyway, the attached tar allows your to compile straight out of CVS
(at least on Mac OS X) without having to install a bunch of extra
stuff.

I manually tweaked the attached autogen.sh to include files in the
attached "m4" directory, but there's probably a more elegant way to do
this.  Also, I don't know if we want to bother with distributing these
m4 files in the tarball, since they're only needed to run autoconf.

Incidentally, testpregap is currently failing the regression tests on
my machine.  Is this a known bug, or is it particular to my setup?

Uhhh no it's not a known bug. Not sure what to do about it.... I don't have MacOS.