[Libcdio-devel] type mismatch in header files...

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] type mismatch in header files...
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 12:04:37 -0400

You are correct that there is a type mismatch in the return value of
mmc_run_cmd. Checking mmc_private.h (for what op.run_mmc_cmd does) it
looks like the right type is "driver_return_code_t" rather than "int".

Unless you don't want to do so, by all means please make the
change. If there's a problem you are more like to notice it than I
am. ;-)

Thanks.