[Libcdio-devel] 2nd version of cued, new cd ripper

From: Robert William Fuller
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] 2nd version of cued, new cd ripper
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 04:51:45 -0500

I already had a request for a new feature in cued! So I went ahead and added it. Also included is another package called Notdown which will query the accurate rip database AND, like cued, is aware of the fact that EAC and the accurate rip database are offset by 30 samples. Notdown is written by Eric Shattow (not me!) The new release is available at ftp://omb.dyns.cx/cued-v.b2.tar.bz2.

I know this is NOT the appropriate venue for these announcements. I promise to work on getting the project site and a mailing list up before my next release :-)

Thank you!

Regards,

Rob