[Libcdio-devel] overriding paranoia's read routine

From: Robert William Fuller
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] overriding paranoia's read routine
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 12:51:27 -0500

Am I correct in surmising that the preferred way to override paranoia's read routine is to overwrite the read_audio function pointer in cdrom_drive_t (i.e. cdrom_drive_s)?

The motivation for this is that I would like to rip the audio tracks and read the Q sub-channel in a single pass. I can do this with MMC's READ-CD command if paranoia calls my read routine.

Regards,

Rob