[Libcdio-devel] libcdio 0.78 release soon?

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: [Libcdio-devel] libcdio 0.78 release soon?
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 22:37:39 -0400

I have some unexpected free time right now, and I'd like to release
what we have in libcdio to clear out some old pending changes.

Here's what we currently have in NEWS

- add mmc-tool
- add mmc-close-tray
- libudf: can now read (extract) file data, at least for ICB strategy
          type 4.
- libcdio is starting to get updated for UTF-8 support. Strings,
  which are guaranteed to be in UTF-8, are returned as a new type
  cdio_utf8_t, which is typedef'd to char.

Anything else? As usual, I'll take dead silence as overwhelming
support for making a release soon.

Thanks.